Saturday, April 28, 2012

The Beginning!

Welcome to Happy in Heels!

I'm beyond thrilled to begin my blogging journey, and am excited to see where this takes me!

The blog title "Happy in Heels" was devised by my dear college friends (many of whom have wonderful, creative and inspiring blogs themselves - more to follow on them soon!)  As we enjoyed our 2nd Annual SNC Girls' Weekend, I shared that I was looking to start a blog, due in large part to the fact that several of them have such fun blogs themselves, which I follow with regularity - and gave them the task of task of naming my blog.  So we sat, in typical fashion, with plenty of wine and delicious food before us, in a brain storming session of blog titles for your's truly.  After many laughs, honest vetos and lists of potential titles, Happy in Heels was thrown into the mix, and was the obvious choice and crowd pleaser, no doubt. 

So who am I?  And why Happy in Heels?

I'm a twenty-something living and working in Minneapolis.  I enjoy my spending time with my fabulous family and wonderful friends, working in a career I love, being inspired and in general continuing to enjoy life to the fullest.   I'm also a writer; all the more reason to begin my blogging career!

I believe it to be a fitting title for my blog; since a young age, I've been a girl all about the high heels.  When I step into a pair of heels, I feel ready for the day.  Be it a pair of boots with tights and a pencil skirt (la-ove boots, especially during the chilly MN winters!)  or a pair of pink stilletos with a little black dress, I'm all about the shoes with a bit of height.  They've always had a way of making me feel "put together" - and happy :) 

So on that note, Welcome to Happy in Heels - Here we go!

Megan :)

No comments:

Post a Comment