Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Do What You Love

Last week marked my one year anniversary with my company, KellyMitchell Group!  Hard to believe it has already been a whole year, yet it feels like so much has happened and changed in my life as a result.  I've grown so much professionally, and can say with confidence that I love coming to work every day!  Pretty awesome. 

They say, "do what you love and success will follow."  Never have I felt so strongly about that statement; passion drives you to push yourself to new heights.   

In celebration of my workplace anniversary, here I am celebrating a new hire.  My coworker Caroline took this snapshot of me this morning in my new blue dress.  On a side note, pretty excited about bright colors and fun fabrics these days. 

Happy Wednesday!  Go forth and be passionate!  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment