Monday, May 7, 2012

Welcome Home Sydney!

Thought I'd kick off the week with a favorite friendship quote of mine...

"Let us be grateful to people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom." -Marcel Proust

My dear friend Sydney is currently en route home to Minneapolis from Chicago - I'm so excited to see her.  Sydney is in law school at Northwestern, and will be home for a couple weeks!  We have a lot of catching up to do...excited to spend some quality time with one of my favorite people.  Hoping to recapture a moment such as this tonight when I see her :)

Syd and I

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful quote, Megan! Post more - I know we have the same quote taste!! :)

    p.s. Say HI to Syd.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Kate! More quotes will be following very soon...in keeping with our taste, naturally :) And I'll for sure say hi to Syd.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YEAH SYD IS COMING HOME!!!I just want to meet her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Miss you megs!
    xoxo Sarah

    ReplyDelete