Thursday, June 21, 2012

Happy in the new place!

Happy Summer!  It has been a great first couple of weeks in the new place.

Below are a few pictures of the space put together.  I still have a bit to do, including:
  • Hanging wall decor (this weeknd!)
  • Painting (hopefully an August project)
  • Framing additional photos
  • Figuring out the lighting in my bathroom (way too industrial for my liking right now, but its a huge space so I have to believe I can figure out a way to get crafty in that department)
My bedroom is also a big project (before pics coming soon) that I look forward to tackling.  In the bedroom I plan to:
  • Repurpose both my desk and dresser by painting them antique white and changing the hardware to match my wrought iron bedframe
  • Using the quilt my mom is finishing for me soon as my color pallate, decorate the space
  • Eventually paint (August or September project, I'm thinking)
So lots to do, but it will be quite fun.  Below are some pictures of the space as of now!









6 comments:

  1. Looks great Megan! Nice fireplace...I can see myself enjoying a glass of red next to that :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pammy! Yes, we're going to turn that nice little vision into a reality sooner than later :)

      Delete
  2. Can I join you? I love a glass of red wine (or two, or three)!

    Miss you! Love the projects, Megan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! Of course! That sounds so lovely :) We will make that happen...;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Add me! That makes 4! I will bring a bottle! Miss you
    xoxo Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks adorable, yes I know IM behind.. it's been a busy summer!!!!!

    ReplyDelete