Monday, June 4, 2012

Moving Day

Well I'm happy to report that I'm all moved in!  I LOVE the new place.  So excited to have all the amenities I was hoping for in my next place (large, open kitchen, washer/dryer in-unit and underground parking are the main ones!)  The movers were awesome; it was so nice not having to lift so many boxes, etc.  Plus it saved my energy for unpacking quickly, and even allowed for me to get some decorating in!  Did I mention Target is directly across the street (Blessing?  Or Curse?  Ha!) 

Several home projects are on my list, including hanging paintings/artwork, painting the living room and bedroom, and repurposing my bedroom furniture (going for cozy french cottage theme, inspired by the quilt my momma is finishing for me.)

Looking forward to breaking the place in with a little move-in party in a couple weeks with some close friends!

Here are my "before" pics, taken shortly after the movers left. I'll post several "after" pics tomorrow to compare :)






1 comment: