Tuesday, November 27, 2012

A Few of My Favorite Winter Things...

Baby, it's getting cold outside!  As winter approaches, I gladly embrace festive red manicures and Cinnamon tea with open arms {or hands, rather.}

I'm loving OPI's "Bestille My Heart" for my nails at the moment; I love red nails - red in general dresses things up a bit, and also serves as its own kind of neutral when paired with basics. 

My tea selection is an all-time favorite:  Good Earth's Sweet and Spicy Tea.  It has a full bodied sweet cinnamon flavor with a kick of spice.  Such a treat; I enjoy it all year.

Cozy and comforting all around.

3 comments:

  1. Oh man, this photo sure sums you up. Painted nails and a coffee mug... add in a wine glass and a fun bronzer and we're set. Lol. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No doubt! Fun wine and bronzer posts coming soon...sounds like a plan. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the tea twinkle toes!
    xoxo Sarah

    ReplyDelete