Friday, November 16, 2012

Happy Friday!

Happy Friday and {almost} weekend! 

Hope everyone has fun plans; tonight I'm heading out for a night out at a favorite Irish Pub.  Tomorrow I'll be doing some cleaning and housework - so far that is all that's on the docket!  I also have a friend in town from Florida, so hoping to see her as well at some point! 

A birthday post will follow soon, but thought I'd share a picture from last week at Cafe Maude.  We enjoyed my favorite things:  live jazz, great cocktails and time with my beautiful friends. 

Last weekend served as a lovely reminder of how truly blessed I am.  Everything from my amazingly generous and thoughtful colleauges, to getting to hear my friend Kate's sweet baby Nina say "hi" to me over the phone for the first time, to all of the Facebook posts and then time with friends and family...needless to say my heart is full and happy.  :)


Kari, Mal, Ally and I at Cafe Maude in Minneapolis

3 comments:

  1. Cute!! :)

    Looks like you had a fun birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this picture of us! Such a fun birthday Megs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah for November birthdays! Love you!!! xoxoxo Sarah

    ReplyDelete