Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Gearing Up for Holiday Cheer



Crazy to believe the holiday season is fast approaching!  I celebrated my birthday this weekend {recap post to follow soon - so much fun} and capped the weekend off with a little shopping for the week.

I planned on just getting groceries and supplies for an art project I'm working on for my living room {another teaser of a post to come!} - but I came out with holiday decor and my favorite seasonal coffee from Trader Joe's - their Wintry Blend.  I'm a Trader Joe's nut - I just love the people and the products.  And this coffee is on my Top 10 of TJ's for sure. 

Infused with natural spices, this is like the holiday season in a cup.  Yum.  Great with Vanilla Creamer or just on its own...I look forward to the next couple of months with this delightful treat each morning!


2 comments:

  1. Looks great! So excited to have you back! Does it come in decaf???

    xoxoxoxo Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not that I've seen, Sarah - but maybe they do in some stores! :)

    One idea for the same effect would be to add a couple dashes of favorites spices (i.e. cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, etc.) right to your decaf non-flavored coffee grounds...you'll get the same effect! I've done it before and it's a great little addition to the coffee experience :)

    ReplyDelete